just-drinks ProWein 2014 - Diary - 11 March
ProWein will run from 23-25 March
Coming up at this year's ProWein exhibition in Düsseldorf:
- ProWein 2014 will host 18 wine makers who have adopted the environmentally-friendly Terra Vitis approach to grape growing. Terra Vitis, which was started in Bordeaux 20 years ago, mandates that natural solutions to disease are used, such as flowers, insects and grass cover. All 18 growers, including Chateau Rives-Blanques (Stand C125, Hall 5) and Domaine de Ferrand (Stand D13, Hall 5) will be on hand at the Terra Vitis tasting space throughout the show.
- Champagne Bernard Remy (Stand H02, Hall 5) is offering a glass of Champagne to visitors to its booth this year. The house has also posted technical notes on all its products on the ProWein website, available to view here.
- Anivan de France (Stand C01 Hall 5), the trade organisation for Vin de France, is to showcase 87 of the wines awarded in the 'Best Value Vin de France 2014' competition. The wines were chosen by a panel of 30 experts in blind tests, the organisation said.
To appear in the just-drinks ProWein 2014 diary, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Future of the Wine Market in France to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
"The Future of the Wine Market in France to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company research. Th...read more
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- A-B InBev embroiled in Caribbean "poison-pill" row
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts