just-drinks ProWein 2014 - Diary - 11 March
ProWein will run from 23-25 March
Coming up at this year's ProWein exhibition in Düsseldorf:
- ProWein 2014 will host 18 wine makers who have adopted the environmentally-friendly Terra Vitis approach to grape growing. Terra Vitis, which was started in Bordeaux 20 years ago, mandates that natural solutions to disease are used, such as flowers, insects and grass cover. All 18 growers, including Chateau Rives-Blanques (Stand C125, Hall 5) and Domaine de Ferrand (Stand D13, Hall 5) will be on hand at the Terra Vitis tasting space throughout the show.
- Champagne Bernard Remy (Stand H02, Hall 5) is offering a glass of Champagne to visitors to its booth this year. The house has also posted technical notes on all its products on the ProWein website, available to view here.
- Anivan de France (Stand C01 Hall 5), the trade organisation for Vin de France, is to showcase 87 of the wines awarded in the 'Best Value Vin de France 2014' competition. The wines were chosen by a panel of 30 experts in blind tests, the organisation said.
To appear in the just-drinks ProWein 2014 diary, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts