MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR: just-drinks' new look
It's a big day in the life of just-drinks: Today, we're delighted to launch a brand new look for the site. We hope you will agree that the changes are for the better.
Like all the best publishers, we realise that our publication has to evolve to a fast-moving world and to meet changing requirements. Our technical team has produced a site design that we believe is more relevant to your daily needs - whether it's just to keep up with the news or to deep-dive into a particular issue of interest.
The site navigation menus have been redesigned in line with what you have told us you want. You will be able to find information relevant to your part of the world more easily using our new regions menu. The site-search function has also been improved and should help you find the content you are looking for quickly and easily.
In addition, the new site is better optimised for access via portable devices such as cell phones and tablets.
Our logo has also changed. We love it and we hope you do too.
Of course, we have not thrown the baby out with the bathwater: You will still find our global news, analysis, comment and interviews with key industry figures just where you want it.
To celebrate the launch of our new site, we are running our best ever subscription offer: 30 days full access to just-drinks for just US$1/EUR1/GBP1.
I'd really like to know what you think of the new design. I'd also love to hear your views on how we can continue to improve a service that we have been proudly providing to the global drinks industry since 1999.
Enjoy your new just-drinks!
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends