US: Jones Soda unveils exclusive Michigan packaging
The new bottles feature pictures of Michigan
Jones Soda has launched a Michigan-themed range that will be bottled and sold exclusively in the state.
The company, which last week almost broke even in Q2 results after years of losses, said yesterday (13 August) the new packaging is “our way to honour and say thank you” to Michigan for strong sales in the state. The redesign covers eight flavours, and bottles will feature photos of Michigan sent in by consumers.
“From the outset of the launch of our brand in 1996 through today, Michigan has been one of our strongest markets,” said Jones Soda CEO Jennifer Cue.
The Michigan-themed and bottled Jones Soda flavours are Green Apple, Berry Lemonade, Fufu Berry, Cream Soda, Root Beer, Blue Bubblegum, Strawberry Lime and Orange & Cream, Jones Soda said. They are available in Michigan in Vince and Joe's Gourmet Markets, Nino Salvaggio International Marketplace, Busch's Fresh Food Market, Holiday Market and ACO Hardware stores.
Cue replaced former CEO William Meissner last year, launching a rescue plan that has focussed on cutting admin and operating costs as well as reallocating resources to “key core markets”.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World