US: Jones Soda unveils exclusive Michigan packaging
The new bottles feature pictures of Michigan
Jones Soda has launched a Michigan-themed range that will be bottled and sold exclusively in the state.
The company, which last week almost broke even in Q2 results after years of losses, said yesterday (13 August) the new packaging is “our way to honour and say thank you” to Michigan for strong sales in the state. The redesign covers eight flavours, and bottles will feature photos of Michigan sent in by consumers.
“From the outset of the launch of our brand in 1996 through today, Michigan has been one of our strongest markets,” said Jones Soda CEO Jennifer Cue.
The Michigan-themed and bottled Jones Soda flavours are Green Apple, Berry Lemonade, Fufu Berry, Cream Soda, Root Beer, Blue Bubblegum, Strawberry Lime and Orange & Cream, Jones Soda said. They are available in Michigan in Vince and Joe's Gourmet Markets, Nino Salvaggio International Marketplace, Busch's Fresh Food Market, Holiday Market and ACO Hardware stores.
Cue replaced former CEO William Meissner last year, launching a rescue plan that has focussed on cutting admin and operating costs as well as reallocating resources to “key core markets”.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer