US: Jones Soda Co changes CEO - again
Another new CEO for beleaguered Jones Soda Co
Jones Soda Co has confirmed another change of CEO.
The Washington-based soft drinks firm, which is in sale talks with two interested parties, said today (7 April) that William Meissner will become its president and CEO from this Friday.
Meissner replaces Joth Ricci, who himself replaced Stephen Jones in the position in March last year.
Details behind Ricci's departure were not disclosed.
Meissner most recently served as president of privately-held Talking Rain Beverage. From 2004 to 2008, he was chief marketing officer of Fuze Beverages, a division of Coca Cola North America. Prior to that, Meissner was brand director and director of brand development with SoBe Beverages, a division of Pepsi Cola North America.
Last week, Jones reported a 31% improvement in net losses for 2009 and said it will continue to seek a buyer for the company.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends