US: Jones Soda appoints permanent CFO
O'Brien left Jones Soda in September last year to join a private coffee business
Jones Soda has appointed a CFO to succeed the departed Michael O'Brien.
James Stapleton has taken up the role with immediate effect, Jones Soda said yesterday (28 February). Working as a consultant and advisor to small publicly traded and private companies since 2008, Stapleton has "extensive experience" in strategic and financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, corporate turnarounds and investor relations, Jones Soda said.
O'Brien left the company in September last year to join a private coffee business. At the end of November, Jennifer Cue, a financial and business consultant and ex-Jones Soda CFO, took up the role on an interim basis.
Jones Soda's CEO, Bill Meissner, said: "The vetting process was both rigorous and time consuming but worth the time and energy."
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends