US: Jones Soda appoints permanent CFO
O'Brien left Jones Soda in September last year to join a private coffee business
Jones Soda has appointed a CFO to succeed the departed Michael O'Brien.
James Stapleton has taken up the role with immediate effect, Jones Soda said yesterday (28 February). Working as a consultant and advisor to small publicly traded and private companies since 2008, Stapleton has "extensive experience" in strategic and financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, corporate turnarounds and investor relations, Jones Soda said.
O'Brien left the company in September last year to join a private coffee business. At the end of November, Jennifer Cue, a financial and business consultant and ex-Jones Soda CFO, took up the role on an interim basis.
Jones Soda's CEO, Bill Meissner, said: "The vetting process was both rigorous and time consuming but worth the time and energy."
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head