US: Jamba Juice launches Superfruit variants
Super Yumberry Classic Smoothie, Berry Yumberry All Fruit Smoothie and Yumberry Topper Ideal Meal
Jamba Juice has launched three new Superfruit variants for the US market.
Super Yumberry Classic Smoothie, Berry Yumberry All Fruit Smoothie and Yumberry Topper Ideal Meal will be supported by a promotion until 6 September through online community Active Network, the firm said today (2 June).
"We are thrilled to add three new products to our already popular Superfruit platform," said Susan Shields, chief marketing officer for Jamba Juice Co. "The Yumberry is a Superfruit that a lot of people have not tried before.”
The firm said its national promotion with Active Network is designed to get consumers exercising through fitness and activity plans.
As part of the campaign, Jamba Juice will have a presence at 20 endurance events such as 5ks, 10ks and family races in ten markets throughout the US, offering free Superfruit smoothies and US$1 off coupons.
Last week, Jamba Juice launched a range of All Natural Smoothies with Inventure Foods.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research