SCANDINAVIA: Jack Daniel's launches RTD
Jack Daniel's has announced the launch of its RTD Jack Daniel's Tennessee Gold in Scandinavia. Tennessee Gold is the first whiskey ready-to-drink product available in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland.
"We're really excited about the launch of Tennessee Gold in Scandinavia," said Gunther Frohlich, senior new product development manager for Jack Daniel's. "Tennessee Gold is a premium product with authentic Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey and the refreshing flavours of ginger and lime all in the convenience of a premixed drink."
Tennessee Gold, available in a 275ml bottle, is scheduled to hit Scandinavian retail stores and on-trade accounts beginning mid-June. Summer plans for Tennessee Gold include promotions across Northern Europe at urban events such as rock concerts.
With the acquisition of Allied Domecq, the wave of consolidation that has dominated the spirits industry for the best part of a decade may have hit an impasse. The families that control the next tier ...
Jack Daniel Distillery will send out a public service announcement telling adults to drink responsibly and know their limits - to be aired before NASCAR racing....
The continued growth of Jack Daniel's and Finlandia vodka fuelled rising second-quarter profits at US wine and spirits giant Brown-Forman....
Davide Campari-Milano has posted a slight rise in net sales and profits for the first nine months of this year....
Brown-Forman is to acquire the whole of Australian distributor Swift and Moore Pty Limited. The US wine and spirits group already owns 50% of the business with Pernod Ricard holding the other 50% foll...
Brown-Forman Corporation has reported a 46% rise in diluted earnings from continuing operations for the first quarter of the current fiscal year....
At its AGM yesterday (28 July), chairman of Brown-Forman, Owsley Brown II, told shareholders that the company was enjoying a very strong start to the 2006 fiscal year....
Brown-Forman has announced the next step in its succession plan....
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Heineken unveils global Desperados push
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014