SCANDINAVIA: Jack Daniel's launches RTD
Jack Daniel's has announced the launch of its RTD Jack Daniel's Tennessee Gold in Scandinavia. Tennessee Gold is the first whiskey ready-to-drink product available in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland.
"We're really excited about the launch of Tennessee Gold in Scandinavia," said Gunther Frohlich, senior new product development manager for Jack Daniel's. "Tennessee Gold is a premium product with authentic Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey and the refreshing flavours of ginger and lime all in the convenience of a premixed drink."
Tennessee Gold, available in a 275ml bottle, is scheduled to hit Scandinavian retail stores and on-trade accounts beginning mid-June. Summer plans for Tennessee Gold include promotions across Northern Europe at urban events such as rock concerts.
With the acquisition of Allied Domecq, the wave of consolidation that has dominated the spirits industry for the best part of a decade may have hit an impasse. The families that control the next tier ...
Jack Daniel Distillery will send out a public service announcement telling adults to drink responsibly and know their limits - to be aired before NASCAR racing....
The continued growth of Jack Daniel's and Finlandia vodka fuelled rising second-quarter profits at US wine and spirits giant Brown-Forman....
Davide Campari-Milano has posted a slight rise in net sales and profits for the first nine months of this year....
Brown-Forman is to acquire the whole of Australian distributor Swift and Moore Pty Limited. The US wine and spirits group already owns 50% of the business with Pernod Ricard holding the other 50% foll...
Brown-Forman Corporation has reported a 46% rise in diluted earnings from continuing operations for the first quarter of the current fiscal year....
At its AGM yesterday (28 July), chairman of Brown-Forman, Owsley Brown II, told shareholders that the company was enjoying a very strong start to the 2006 fiscal year....
Brown-Forman has announced the next step in its succession plan....
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review