US: Isbre adds to US distribution coverage
Isbre Holding Corp. has secured further distribution for its bottled Norwegian spring water in the US.
The company said yesterday (15 February) that it has signed a distribution agreement with Capital Beverage Group for the District of Columbia. Financial details of the tie-up were not disclosed.
The agreement follows previous distribution contracts with Gretz Beer Co., Penn Distributors, Wilsbach Distributors and Brewery Products Co, covering the greater Philadelphia, Harrisburg and York, Pennsylvania areas, and with NKS Distributors in Delaware.
Isbre is in the process of establishing a bottling facility in an unnamed port city in the north-east US. The company plans to ship its water in tanker ships directly from its springs in Norway to the US bottling facility. Isbre said that it is also seeking other global areas of sales for its water products.
The drinks industry has come under attack in the US for supposedly using energy drinks to mask the effect of alcohol....
Compania Cervecerias Unidas has posted an impressive leap in operating and net profit in the year so far....
US drinks distributor Silver Eagle Distributors L.P. has acquired all assets of BudCo, the Anheuser-Busch and Grupo Modelo sales, marketing and distribution company for 13 counties in South Texas....
Anheuser-Busch has posted a steady rise in profits and sales for its second quarter....
A local broker has lowered its coverage of Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo....
InBev and SABMiller have had their share coverage raised....
Anheuser-Busch has lined up a super-premium natural spring water for distribution in the US....
Budejovicky Budvar has seen beer exports to the US leap in the first half of this year....
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research