Product Launch - US: International Spirits' Ivanabitch Traditional Tobacco Vodka, Menthol Tobacco Vodka
International Spirits' Ivanabitch Traditional Tobacco Vodka, Menthol Tobacco Vodka
Category - Vodka, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, in 27 states plus Washington DC, off-trade
Price - RRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle
International Spirits has launched what it claims are the world's first tobacco-flavoured vodka variants, under its Ivanabitch brand name. The Traditional Tobacco and Menthol Tobacco expressions have been designed to appeal to both smokers and non-smokers in the US.
“With over 45m people in the US identifying themselves as smokers, our new tobacco-flavoured vodkas will be sure to find a niche in the already-crowded flavoured vodka market,” said International Spirits’ CEO, Tony Elward. “We’re also confident that non-smokers will enjoy the new tobacco flavour product as our customers are always looking for the next big thing.”
The Ivanabitch range of vodkas is produced in the Netherlands. International Spirits launched Ivanabitch Dutch Apple Vodka and Cherry Vodka in US earlier this year.
International Spirits, LLC (IS) today announced the launch of the world’s first tobacco flavored vodka, as part of its Ivanabitch spirits brand. The new tobacco flavored vodkas will be available this fall in both traditional and menthol. The new tobacco flavors join IS’s already robust line of flavored Ivanabitch vodkas. Ivanabitch branded products are currently distributed in 27 states plus Washington, D.C.
“With over 45m people in the United States identifying themselves as smokers, our new tobacco flavored vodkas will be sure to find a niche in the already crowded flavored vodka market,” said International Spirits’ CEO Tony Elward. “We’re also confident that non-smokers will enjoy the new tobacco flavor product as our customers are always looking for the next big thing.”
Ivanabitch Traditional Tobacco Vodka features a bold taste of smoky vanilla blended with sweet caramel. The Menthol Tobacco Vodka features the same taste as the Traditional Tobacco Vodka with a hint of mint. Both tobacco flavored vodkas will be available in 750ml bottles with a suggested retail price of $12.99.
A product of the Netherlands, all flavors of Ivanabitch are formulated using all-natural flavorings, are 70 proof and five times distilled and then filtered over active charcoal. In addition to the two new tobacco flavors, Ivanabitch also features Cherry, Lemmon, Orange, Coconut, Blackberry, Peach, Vanilla, Red Berry, Whipped Cream, Dutch Apple and Traditional vodkas.
Original source: Company Release
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends