UK: Inter-Rhône jumps on the bus for London push
Click through to view Inter-Rhône's new London bus ads
Inter-Rhône, the association of Cotes du Rhône and Rhône Valley wine producers, has launched an advertising campaign on London public transport ahead of Christmas.
The “Red Heel” campaign will run to the end of this month and feature across 24 bus lines in the UK capital, the association said yesterday (13 December). The ads will also appear in selected Tube stations, Inter-Rhône said.
“We really wanted to continue our support of the UK market, which remains the most important export market for Rhône wines,” Inter-Rhône said. “The objective of the campaign is to make Rhône wines front of mind with consumers in the run up to the key Christmas sales period.”
No financial details of the campaign were disclosed.
In May, Inter-Rhône said Rhône Valley wines exports reached record levels last year.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China