Product Launch - UK: Innis & Gunn's Toasted Oak IPA and Innis & Gunn Lager (Bottled)
Click through to view a bottle image
Innis & Gunn's Toasted Oak IPA and Innis & Gunn Lager
Category – Beer, ale and lager
Available – Toasted Oak IPA from mid-October; Innis & Gunn Lager from next month
Location - Toasted Oak IPA, Asda stores nationwide and Tesco; Lager Tesco stores UK-wide
Price – Toasted Oak IPA GBP1.54 (330ml bottle); Lager – not specified
Distribution – Innis & Gunn
Brewer Innis & Gunn is expanding its footprint in the UK off-trade with two new bottled beers.
Toasted Oak IPA, triple-hopped with a 5.6% abv, will become part of the Edinburgh-based company's core line-up. Meanwhile, Innis & Gunn Lager, launched on draught earlier this year, is an unoaked Helles-style lager with an abv of 4.6%.
Both beers are being bottled in brown glass, the first time the brewer has used this colour glass. The company said for Toasted Oak IPA this is to “preserve its intense hop character” and for the Lager brand to “create distinction from the core brand”.
Meanwhile, the company also confirmed that Innis & Gunn Blonde is being "phased out".
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends