Product Launch - US: Huneeus Vintners' Veramonte Red Blend
Click through to view an image of the product
Huneeus Vintners' Veramonte Red Blend
Category - Wine, Chile, red
Available - From the Summer
Location - US, nation-wide, off-trade
Price - SRP of US$11.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Huneeus Vintners
Huneeus Vintners has launched a blended red version of its Veramonte Chilean wine brand. The company said late last month that the blend comprises five varietals from three different estate vineyards in the country.
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah from the Apalta estate
- Merlot from Veramonte’s Casablanca estate
- Carmenere and Cabernet Franc from the Marchigue vineyard in Colchagua Valley
One of South America’s most trusted wineries, Veramonte, proudly introduces its new RED BLEND, a mouthwatering wine created to deliver rich and luscious flavors in a vibrant new package. To create a wine that reveals layer after layer enticing flavors, VERAMONTE RED BLEND combines five distinct varietals from three high quality estate vineyards in Chile.
Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah from the Apalta estate adds dark notes of fig, blackberry and black current, as well as richness and structure; Merlot from Veramonte’s cool climate Casablanca estate adds bright notes of cherry and raspberry; Carmenere and Cabernet Franc from the Marchigue vineyard in Colchagua Valley completes this blend with roundness, earthiness and a hint of spice. To create a seamless blend of superior character, we co-fermented several varieties together, such as Carmenere with Cabernet Franc, and Merlot with Syrah. The result is a beautiful blend with richness and depth.
The vibrant fruit flavors mingled with rich spice notes make the Veramonte Red Blend the perfect pairing partner for gourmet dark chocolate. This sinfully decadent combination is perfect as a gift or an anytime indulgence for a special someone.
Veramonte goes above and beyond with the wine and with the packaging for the RED BLEND. The brand’s distinctive red and black label is inspired by the rich and vibrant tapestries of Chile. The powerful graphics draw the eye and visually express the wine’s heritage and pride of place. Even before the consumer discovers the wine’s excellent taste and quality, the packaging clearly communicates that VERAMONTE RED BLEND is something fresh, special and alluring.
“We are delighted to be able to bring this hand crafted wine to consumers in the US. This is the first time we have combined fruit from all three of our unique estates in Chile. By blending together five individual varietals as well as these different vineyard sites, we have been able to create a truly unique wine with personality,” says Rodrigo Soto, Winemaker for Veramonte.
In the hottest growth category in wine, VERAMONTE RED BLEND has every element needed to ensure success: heritage, style, taste, quality and value. VERAMONTE RED BLEND will be on-shelf nationwide this summer. Huneeus Vintners South American portfolio also includes Ritual, Primus and Neyen.
Original source: Company Release
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends