USA: Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst to Sell Mumm and Perrier-Jouet Champagne Brands to Allied Domecq
Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst (''Hicks Muse''), a leading private investment firm, today announced that it has reached an agreement to sell G.H. Mumm & Cie. (''Mumm'') and Champagne Perrier-Jouet (''Perrier-Jouet'') to Allied Domecq PLC (''Allied Domecq'') for Euro 575 million (approximately $506 million) in cash. The businesses will be acquired debt free. It is expected that the transaction will be completed by the end of January 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends