US: Heineken USA juggles regional managers
Heineken USA has appointed two regional managers.
John Larkins became general manager of the company's central regional business unit from yesterday (1 January). Larkins replaces Chris Steffanci, who moves to become north-east regional general manager.
Steffanci in turn replaces Jim Sloan, who recently assumed the general manager role for Heineken USA's sister company, Star Brand Imports.
Larkins joined Heineken USA in 1991 as a district manager in the central region. He has also been a regional planner, chain manager, division manager and zone director for Heineken USA's Metro West Zone, which covers southern California and southern Nevada.
Steffanci, meanwhile, joined Heineken USA in 2005. Prior to this, he was with Diageo Guinness USA, where he progressed to become regional sales director for New York State. Before Diageo, Steffanci worked for Gallo Wine and Nabisco.
There has rarely been dull moment in recent years for anyone concerned with Stolichnaya, with a long-running rights dispute over the brand name, a switch to bottling the brand outside Russia and the t...
Diageo has reaffirmed its full-year guidance in its latest trading update....
Diageo has appointed Willie MacDougal as the new manager of its Talisker single malt whisky distillery on the Isle of Skye....
Diageo has had its import licence cancelled in South Korea. The drinks giant confirmed yesterday (26 June) that the tax authorities had made the move in light of dealing with unlicensed wholesalers in...
The alcohol industry has come under fire from a pressure group for its alleged failure to invest enough in responsible drinking advertising in the US....
Diageo is preparing for the global roll-out of its latest advertising campaign for its J&B whisky brand....
Heineken and FEMSA have extended their tie-up in Brazil....
Heineken's group commerce director will leave the business due to "differing views" with the brewer's CEO....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research