US: Heineken recruits Colbert to drive central region sales
The role of senior VP for sales in the central region at Heineken USA has been vacant for almost six months
The US arm of Heineken has finally confirmed a replacement sales VP for its central region.
Following the appointment of Scott Blazek as senior VP for sales in May, Heineken USA has been without a region VP for sales across the central region. Yesterday (22 December), however, the unit said that Jeffrey Colbert will fill the role with immediate effect.
Colbert joins Heineken from Tenth & Blake Beer Company in Chicago, where he was senior VP of sales and marketing. He has also spent time with MillerCoors, Coors Brewing Company, MolsonCoors and Miller Brewing Company, as well as having worked for Coca-Cola Enterprises in Massachusetts.
In his new role, Colbert will oversee relationships with Heineken's distributor partners and key regional accounts, as well as “assess and improve the effectiveness of retail executions that support brand development to ensure delivery of company objectives”.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads