MEXICO: Heineken creates duty-free sales manager role for South America
Heineken is targeting growth from its duty free operations in South America
Heineken has appointed Ernesto Milan to the new position of duty free sales manager for South America as the brewer steps up its focus on its fast-growing Americas duty-free business.
Milan joins Heineken Duty Free after 12 years with Heineken’s Mexican division, CCM Mexico. Based in Monterrey, Mexico, Milan will concentrate on driving sales of the Heineken brand and the company’s Mexican portfolio, which includes Dos Equis, Tecate and Sol, in the region’s many duty-free border stores.
Heineken Duty Free’s sales in the Americas grew by 6% in 2012, the fastest rate of duty-free growth for the company worldwide.
Earlier this week, analysts at UBS released their latest 'Beeronomics' research note, looking at the global beer landscape. Here, courtesy of UBS, is a breakdown of the top 25 beer markets around the ...
UK deliveries of Heineken and Britvic brands could be affected by a 24-hour strike by workers at logistics firm Kuehne + Nagel, according to trade union Unite....
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US