US: Heineken brings back Newcastle Werewolf in US
The US division of Heineken has lined up the re-release once again of the Werewolf Blood-Red Ale extension of its Newcastle beer brand.
The variant, initially launched in the US two years ago then again in 2013, will roll out in the on- and off-trade and will be available from this month through to October. Newcastle Werewolf can be found “in most major markets” in the country.
Brewed with rye malts that give it a blood-red colour, the beer will be backed by a national social and digital campaign as well as local sampling, point-of-sale materials and displays at retail.
During 2014, Heineken Italia celebrated its fortieth year of operations in the country, issuing a sustainability report which listed all of its achievements between 2008 and 2013....
Heineken México is the second largest beer company in Mexico and the largest traditional beer company in Mexico, as it positions itself to own the widest portfolio of beers in Mexico. Its strategy is ...
Heineken’s main strategy in Hungary is to maintain its favourable position among the leading producers of beer in Hungary and supply local demand with high-quality beer and cider. In order to achieve ...
Earlier today, Diageo and Heineken announced the dissolution of their joint venture in South Africa and Namibia with Namibian Breweries Ltd (NBL). Here are the full details behind the transaction....
Heineken Romania SA is expected to consolidate its leading position in beer by further investing in its production facilities and introducing new products. After a successful 2012 for its flavoured/mi...
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Britvic's H1 Performance by Region - Focus
- Alcohol and the risk of breast cancer - ISFAR
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends