US: Heineken appoints regional sales exec
Heineken has appointed Ivan Gutierrez as sales director for the 'heartland' region of its US beer business.
Heineken said today (10 February) that Gutierrez will take up the role immediately. Most recently, he was the America and Asia export director at Cerveceria Cuauhtemoc Moctezuma, which Heineken swallowed in 2010 as part of its acquisition of FEMSA Cerveza.
Gutierrez will report to Jeffrey Colbert, the vice-president for Heineken USA's central region. He will be responsible for "driving performance and delivering results through distributor management, retail execution and zone team development", the brewer said. He will also be responsible for the heartland zone's business plan and budget.
A spokesperson could not be immediately reached to give details of his predecessor.
There will be a lot of relieved beers being downed in Amsterdam tonight. And, while the folk at Heineken will be keen to hedge their bar spend, they'll still want to celebrate today's news....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends