US: Heaven Hill recruits area manager
Heaven Hill Distilleries has announced an addition to its sales division.
The US-based company said yesterday (9 October) that Mike Aveni is set to become the area manager for Wisconsin. Aveni will report to Heaven Hill regional manager Scott Bjerva.
"Mike Aveni brings tremendous experience to his new role with Heaven Hill Distilleries," said North American sales director Steve Feller. "His background in the state is an invaluable addition for the growth of our core brands."
Aveni has spent 33 years in the beverage alcohol industry with Fleischman, Glenmore and Sebastiani, the company said.
Family-owned Heaven Hill produces a range of spirits that also includes Hpnotiq liqueur, Pama pomegranate liqueur and aperitif brand Dubonnet.
A US consumer watchdog has attacked Anheuser-Busch for its "kid-friendly" marketing of Spykes....
Japanese beverage alcohol wholesaler Izmic Corp. has reportedly bought rival firm Yoshikawasyuhan Corp. for an undisclosed sum....
Sweden's Finance Ministry has confirmed that an official close to the planned privatisation of V&S Group has resigned....
V&S Group is set to beef up its distribution network in the Nordic region with the acquisition of Norwegian wine and spirits distributor Amundsen....
Heaven Hill Distilleries is to expand another of its facilities in the US....
Only one drinks company in the US refused to pull its adverts in the second half of last year when challenged by the Distilled Spirits Council (DISCUS)....
UK regional brewer Greene King has launched what it claims to be the first bottled English speciality beer....
Finnish state-owned beverage alcohol group Altia Corporation today (21 March) confirmed that it is eyeing the Nordic operations of Absolut vodka owner V&S Group....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts