US: Heaven Hill recruits area manager
Heaven Hill Distilleries has announced an addition to its sales division.
The US-based company said yesterday (9 October) that Mike Aveni is set to become the area manager for Wisconsin. Aveni will report to Heaven Hill regional manager Scott Bjerva.
"Mike Aveni brings tremendous experience to his new role with Heaven Hill Distilleries," said North American sales director Steve Feller. "His background in the state is an invaluable addition for the growth of our core brands."
Aveni has spent 33 years in the beverage alcohol industry with Fleischman, Glenmore and Sebastiani, the company said.
Family-owned Heaven Hill produces a range of spirits that also includes Hpnotiq liqueur, Pama pomegranate liqueur and aperitif brand Dubonnet.
A US consumer watchdog has attacked Anheuser-Busch for its "kid-friendly" marketing of Spykes....
Japanese beverage alcohol wholesaler Izmic Corp. has reportedly bought rival firm Yoshikawasyuhan Corp. for an undisclosed sum....
Sweden's Finance Ministry has confirmed that an official close to the planned privatisation of V&S Group has resigned....
V&S Group is set to beef up its distribution network in the Nordic region with the acquisition of Norwegian wine and spirits distributor Amundsen....
Heaven Hill Distilleries is to expand another of its facilities in the US....
Only one drinks company in the US refused to pull its adverts in the second half of last year when challenged by the Distilled Spirits Council (DISCUS)....
UK regional brewer Greene King has launched what it claims to be the first bottled English speciality beer....
Finnish state-owned beverage alcohol group Altia Corporation today (21 March) confirmed that it is eyeing the Nordic operations of Absolut vodka owner V&S Group....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World