Product Launch - US: Heaven Hill Distilleries' Trybox Series
Click through to see Heaven Hills' Trybox series
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Trybox Series
Category - Spirits, new make whiskies, 62.5% abv
Available - From May
Location - US, in “most markets across the country”
Price - SRP of US$24.99 per 75cl bottle, packaged three to a case
The first two releases in the series will be New Make, which, if barrel-aged would become a straight Bourbon, and Rye New Make. Future releases will include other varieties of American straight whiskey as new make. Heaven Hill claims to be the only American whiskey producer that distils Bourbon, rye, corn and wheat whiskeys.
The Trybox series is named after the copper and glass 'tasting station' where new-make whiskey flows off the still.
US-based Heaven Hill Distilleries has confirmed the appointment of a regional manager in the south-west of the country....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends