Product Launch - US: Heaven Hill Distilleries' Red State, Blue State Bourbon
Click through to view Heaven Hill Distilleries' Red State, Blue State Bourbon
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Red State, Blue State Bourbon
Category - Spirits, Bourbon, 40% abv
Available - From January
Location - US, primarily in the off-trade
Price - RRP of US$14.99 per 75cl bottle
Heaven Hill Distilleries is set to launch a straight Bourbon whiskey in the US, in two different bottles, each in the colours of the country's two main political parties.
Red State and Blue State will both be available in the country from January, in time for next year's presidential election. The company will also make a donation to the Veterans of Foreign Wars Foundation for every LDA consumer that 'likes' Red State or Blue State Bourbon on Facebook.
Heaven Hill also said that it will be gathering statistics on sales by market to see if Bourbon preference correlates to voting patterns.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages