Product Launch – US: Heaven Hill Distilleries' Parker’s Heritage Collection, Fifth Edition
Click through to view Heaven Hill Distilleries' Parker’s Heritage Collection Cognac Finished Bourbon
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Parker’s Heritage Collection Cognac Finished Bourbon
Category - Spirits, whiskey, US, 50% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, in major metro markets
Price - RRP of US$80 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Heaven Hill
Parker’s Heritage Collection pays tribute to Heaven hill's sixth-generation master distiller, Parker Beam.
Limited to 6,000 75cl bottles, the 2011 release is the first “wood-finished” whiskey produced by Heaven Hill. After spending time in barrels previously containing 10-year-old Bourbon, the whiskey was transferred to French Limousin Oak barrels that had held three-year-old Grande Champagne Cognac from Frapin.
Parker’s Heritage Collection Cognac Finished Bourbon, which is the fifth edition in the collection, is also available in a three-bottle case.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review