US: Heaven Hill Distilleries gives Evan Williams consumer cooking push
Click through to view the Evan Williams cooking neck-tag
Heaven Hill Distilleries has lined up a consumer promotion for its Evan Williams Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey brand in the US.
The company said yesterday (18 August) that the 'Grill with the Greats' campaign will run until mid-October, offering consumers a top prize of an expenses-paid trip to its heritage centre in Bardstown, Kentucky, a private dinner with celebrity chef Grady Spears and Heaven Hill master distillers Parker and Craig Beam, and a large Big Green Egg cooker. The male-targeted competition will be advertised using retail display point of sale, on-the bottle neckers and print advertising in national consumer magazines and web and social media.
Print ads and sweepstakes information will also appear in national men’s publications like Maxim, Sports Illustrated and Rolling Stone, as well as on the Evan Williams website and Facebook page, and the Big Green Egg website and Facebook page.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts