Product Launch - US: Heaven Hill Distilleries' Evan Williams Apple Orchard Seasonal Liqueur
Click through to view Heaven Hill Distilleries' Evan Williams Apple Orchard Seasonal Liqueur
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Evan Williams Apple Orchard Seasonal Liqueur
Category - Spirits, liqueur, apple-cider, 17% abv
Available - Shipping in August, on shelves September and November
Location - US, nation-wide, off-trade
Price - SRP US$11.99 per 75cl
Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched another limited-run spirits line.
Evan Williams Apple Orchard Seasonal Liqueur is a bourbon-based apple-cider liqueur and will only be on shelves in September and November. The drink uses Evan Williams Bourbon, the second-best selling bourbon in the US after Jim Beam, the company said.
In July last year, Heaven Hill launched Fulton’s Harvest Pumpkin Pie Cream Liqueur, a 12.5% abv pumpkin-flavoured liqueur.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video