Product Launch – US: Heaven Hill Distilleries' Burnett’s Flavored Vodka - Limeade, Orange Cream
Click through to see Burnett's new variants
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Burnett’s Flavored Vodka - Limeade, Orange Cream
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, limeade, orange cream
Available - From this months
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$9.99 per 75cl bottle
Burnett’s Limeade and Orange Cream Flavored Vodkas will be available in 1.75-litre, 1-litre, 75cl, and 5cl sizes. The launch will be backed by POS for floor displays and shelf facings, as well as sales education materials.
The Burnett’s stable consists of Blueberry, Cherry, Citrus, Coconut, Cranberry, Espresso, Fruit Punch, Grape, Lime, Mango, Orange, Peach, Pink Lemonade, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Sour Apple, Strawberry, Sweet Tea, Vanilla and Watermelon.
US-based Heaven Hill Distilleries has confirmed the appointment of a regional manager in the south-west of the country....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World