US: Heaven Hill adds to pomegranate liqueur offering
Heaven Hill Distilleries is celebrating the first birthday of its pomegranate liqueur by adding to the brand's range of sizes.
The US company, which launched Pama Pomegranate Liqueur in the US last January, yesterday (16 January) unveiled three new sizes for the spirit. Pama will be available in 375ml, 1-litre and 1.75-litre bottles nationwide from next month.
"The groundswell of interest in the pomegranate, combined with the consumer's desire for new types of mixable and colourful spirits, made this the perfect time to launch new sizes of Pama Pomegranate Liqueur," said Reid Hafer, brand manager for Pama. "The new size offerings enhance shelf space and provide a wider variety of price points for Pama."
The liqueur, which is bottled at 34 Proof (17% abv), had previously only been available in 750ml bottles with a suggested retail price of US$24.99.
Heaven Hill Distilleries has redesigned its labelling for its Whaler's Hawaiian-style rum line....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has acquired the Mohawk domestic distilled spirits portfolio in the US....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has signed up with Excelsior Imports to become the international distributor of its Brazilian Cachaça rum, Água Luca....
Heaven Hill Distilleries is to expand another of its facilities in the US....
US spirits group Heaven Hill Distilleries has announced the appointment of Jessica Butt as on-trade area manager for the New York area....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has announced an addition to its sales team in the US. Dan Fornero, who has previously worked for E&J Gallo and Pernod Ricard, has become area manager for Indiana....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has been given the green light to expand its Kentucky-based distillery....
US spirits group Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched yet another addition to its stable of flavoured vodkas....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report