UK: Heartland Food Products widens Go Splash launch
Click through to view the Go Splash range
Heartland Food Products Group has expanded the roll out of its Go Splash water enhancer to the UK.
Go Splash, launched in the US at the start of last year, will be available exclusively to Tesco supermarkets, Heartland said today (17 June). It will sell for GBP2.45 (US$3.85) per bottle, with each bottle delivering 30 servings.
The four sugar-free flavours - Blackcurrant, Orange Pineapple and Energy Lightning Red - are aimed at children and “active, health-conscious adults”, Heartland said.
According to Heartland, the water enhancer market in the US is now worth US$750m in annual sales, and some of the soft drinks industry's biggest players are getting on board.
The Coca-Cola Co this month launched sports drink Powerade Zero Drops, which follows on the heels of the company's Dasani Drops, released in September. In 2011, Kraft Foods unveiled Mio.
Returning from Mexico, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor shares his thoughts on what plastic packaging has to offer, going forward....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015