UK: Heartland Food Products widens Go Splash launch
Click through to view the Go Splash range
Heartland Food Products Group has expanded the roll out of its Go Splash water enhancer to the UK.
Go Splash, launched in the US at the start of last year, will be available exclusively to Tesco supermarkets, Heartland said today (17 June). It will sell for GBP2.45 (US$3.85) per bottle, with each bottle delivering 30 servings.
The four sugar-free flavours - Blackcurrant, Orange Pineapple and Energy Lightning Red - are aimed at children and “active, health-conscious adults”, Heartland said.
According to Heartland, the water enhancer market in the US is now worth US$750m in annual sales, and some of the soft drinks industry's biggest players are getting on board.
The Coca-Cola Co this month launched sports drink Powerade Zero Drops, which follows on the heels of the company's Dasani Drops, released in September. In 2011, Kraft Foods unveiled Mio.
Returning from Mexico, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor shares his thoughts on what plastic packaging has to offer, going forward....
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India