Product Launch - GLOBAL: Havana Club International's Havana Club Selección de Maestros
Havana Club Selección de Maestros
Havana Club International's Havana Club Selección de Maestros
Category - Spirits, rum, dark, 45% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and in Travel Retail. It will be available both on-trade and off-trade
Price - RRP of EUR45 (US$62) per bottle
Selección de Maestros was test launched in some markets in 2008 as Havana Club Cuban Barrel Proof.
Havana Club International is a joint venture between Cuban firm Cubaexport and Pernod Ricard.
No sooner had I penned some ponderings on yet another 'Diageo in move to buy...' story yesterday, as (yet) another one came along....
A recent product extension in the Scotch whisky category has caught Richard Woodard's eye this month. While the move is certainly a positive in its use of innovation, it also shows how difficult it is...
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends