Product Launch - UK: Harviestoun's Marks & Spencer Scottish Craft Lager
Click through to view Harviestoun's Marks & Spencer Scottish Craft Lager
Harviestoun's Marks & Spencer Scottish Craft Lager
Category - Beer, lager, 4.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, exclusive to Marks & Spencer
Price - GBP3.49 (US$5.35) per bottle
Scottish craft brewer Harviestoun has produced a lager exclusive to UK retailer Marks & Spencer.
Marks & Spencer Scottish Craft Lager is a “zesty brew” that uses Hersbrucker lager hops and fermented at a very low temperature using lager yeast, Harviestoun said. The Alva-based brewer previously developed Finest Porter for Tesco, but a spokesperson for the company told just-drinks it has no current plans to make more beers exclusively for supermarkets.
Scottish Craft Lager is available in all Marks & Spencer outlets.
In December, Harviestoun launched its portfolio in 33cl bottles to satisfy demand for the format in the on-trade.
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea