US: Hangar One updates vodka bottle, readies US ad push
Click through for a look at the new bottle for Hangar One
Hangar One Distillers has lined up a packaging revamp for its namesake vodka portfolio in the US.
The California-based craft distiller said late last week that a new-look bottle will be rolled out across its Hangar One Vodka brand. The portfolio, which initially launched with Straight Vodka, Mandarin Blossom, Kaffir Lime and Buddha’s Hand Citron variants, was boosted by the release of Maine Wild Blueberry flavour in late-2011.
The packaging upgrade, which can be viewed left, will roll out across the US this week, and will coincide with the launch of a new consumer website and a US$2m advertising campaign.
Both the bottle and the label were designed by Stranger & Stranger, with the website and ads being created by The Made Shop.
Hangar One produces its vodka in a decommissioned WWII Naval Air Station hangar in the Bay Area of California.
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research