US: Hangar One updates vodka bottle, readies US ad push
Click through for a look at the new bottle for Hangar One
Hangar One Distillers has lined up a packaging revamp for its namesake vodka portfolio in the US.
The California-based craft distiller said late last week that a new-look bottle will be rolled out across its Hangar One Vodka brand. The portfolio, which initially launched with Straight Vodka, Mandarin Blossom, Kaffir Lime and Buddha’s Hand Citron variants, was boosted by the release of Maine Wild Blueberry flavour in late-2011.
The packaging upgrade, which can be viewed left, will roll out across the US this week, and will coincide with the launch of a new consumer website and a US$2m advertising campaign.
Both the bottle and the label were designed by Stranger & Stranger, with the website and ads being created by The Made Shop.
Hangar One produces its vodka in a decommissioned WWII Naval Air Station hangar in the Bay Area of California.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets