Product Launch - UK: Halewood International's Crabbie’s Cloudy Lemonade
Click through to view Crabbie's Cloudy Lemonade
Halewood International's Crabbie’s Cloudy Lemonade
Category - Alcoholic lemonade, 4% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, on-trade
Price - Similar on-trade price to Crabbie's Alcoholic Ginger Beer
Distribution - Halewood International
Halewood International has heralded the return of drinking fruit ciders and lagers straight from the bottle as it launches an alcoholic lemonade in the UK on-trade.
Crabbie’s Cloudy Lemonade is designed as an alternative to over-ice brands, which are declining in popularity, Halewood said, citing its own consumer research.
The launch follows Crabbie’s Raspberry and Crabbie’s Strawberry and Lime Ginger Beers.
Crabbie’s core flavour, Alcoholic Ginger Beer, was released in cans for the first time last year.
Last year, Global Brands relaunched alcoholic lemon drink, Hooch, in the UK.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research