UK: Halewood International gets behind Lambrini for summer push
Lambrini has announced its summer marketing campaign
Halewood International is set to unveil a summer marketing push in the UK for its Lambrini brand.
The promotion, which launches on Friday (1 June), targets female consumers in the country with a mascara giveaway on promotional bottles. Lambrini will give away 500 free mascaras every day until 1 August.
The promotion will run on 500,000 bottles and each bottle neck will include a code for consumers to enter at the brand's website.
The bottles will be distributed through the off-trade, including major multiples and convenience stores, the company said.
“This promotion will further drive sales of Lambrini during the summer period, which is typically a strong time of year for the brand," said Lambrini brand manager Lorna Tweed.
The giveaway is not the only promotional push for Lambrini. In March, it announced it would join the trend for limited edition diamond jubilee bottles in the UK.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research