Product Launch - US: Gruppo Campari's X-Rated Fusion Tropix
Click through to view Campari's X-Rated Fusion Tropix
Gruppo Campari's X-Rated Fusion Tropix
Category - Spirits, liqueur, vodka-based, pineapple & coconut, 17% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$24.99 per 75cl bottle; also available in 37.5cl ($16.99) and one-litre ($35.99) bottles
Gruppo Campari has launched a new flavour in its X-Rated Fusion portfolio that targets female consumers.
X-Rated Fusion Tropix is a pineapple & coconut-flavoured vodka liqueur that Campari's US unit claims is an “easy-to-mix and low-calorie spirit for all occasions”. “Maintaining the colourful yet sophisticated X-Rated Fusion Liqueur character, Tropix is destined to be a staple spirit for fashionable women,” Campari America said.
The third part of this month's management briefing, in which Euromonitor considers the year ahead for the global drinks industry, sees Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis look at the spirits cate...
Since 2010, Campari has become increasingly reliant on acquisitions, such as the 2012 purchase of Lascelles de Mercado, for growth. The profile looks at why this is the case, the benefits of its most ...
In 2012 the company had yet to fulfil its potential as the largest importer of drinks, by widening the variety of products imported. Moreover, Israel Beer Breweries is expected to expend their positio...
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research