Product Launch - US: Gruppo Campari's X-Rated Fusion Tropix
Click through to view Campari's X-Rated Fusion Tropix
Gruppo Campari's X-Rated Fusion Tropix
Category - Spirits, liqueur, vodka-based, pineapple & coconut, 17% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$24.99 per 75cl bottle; also available in 37.5cl ($16.99) and one-litre ($35.99) bottles
Gruppo Campari has launched a new flavour in its X-Rated Fusion portfolio that targets female consumers.
X-Rated Fusion Tropix is a pineapple & coconut-flavoured vodka liqueur that Campari's US unit claims is an “easy-to-mix and low-calorie spirit for all occasions”. “Maintaining the colourful yet sophisticated X-Rated Fusion Liqueur character, Tropix is destined to be a staple spirit for fashionable women,” Campari America said.
The third part of this month's management briefing, in which Euromonitor considers the year ahead for the global drinks industry, sees Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis look at the spirits cate...
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research