SWEDEN: Gruppo Campari ups Nigab partnership
Swedish distributor Nigab has extended its relationship with Gruppo Campari in the country.
The company confirmed yesterday (3 November) that it will take over distribution of Campari's Cinzano and Aperol brands in Sweden from the beginning of next year. Nigab already distributes Campari, Glen Grant, Skyy vodka, Ouzo 12 and Wild Turkey in Sweden for Campari.
The switch, from importer Enjoy Wines, has come about as part of the consolidation of Campari's distribution footprint, Nigab said. The two companies have worked together in Sweden for the last three years.
Nigab was founded in 1983 in Kungsbacka, Sweden, and now has offices in Kungsbacka and Stockholm. The company also has subsidiaries in Finland and Norway.
Gruppo Campari has announced a global marketing deal between its Skyy Spirits subsidiary and Warner Bros Entertainment....
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets