ITALY: Gruppo Campari revamps consumer digital presence
Gruppo Campari has updated the look of the website for its namesake spirits brand.
The consumer-facing global website has increased user-friendly navigation throughout and the integration of social media components, Campari said. The brand's Facebook feed, meanwhile, will be used for updates on promotions, announcements, recipes and other brand-focused activities.
The US Campari portal remains unchanged.
Back in August, Campari released its iPhone application, iShake Red, which consists of a bartender teaching users how to prepare such drinks as Campari on the Rocks, Negroni, Campari Orange, Americano and Shaken Americano.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- This week in spirits & wine
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts