ITALY: Gruppo Campari revamps consumer digital presence
Gruppo Campari has updated the look of the website for its namesake spirits brand.
The consumer-facing global website has increased user-friendly navigation throughout and the integration of social media components, Campari said. The brand's Facebook feed, meanwhile, will be used for updates on promotions, announcements, recipes and other brand-focused activities.
The US Campari portal remains unchanged.
Back in August, Campari released its iPhone application, iShake Red, which consists of a bartender teaching users how to prepare such drinks as Campari on the Rocks, Negroni, Campari Orange, Americano and Shaken Americano.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights