MEXICO: Grupo Modelo launches Negra Modelo design series
Click through to view the latest designs for Modelo's Negra Modelo brand
Grupo Modelo has lined up the latest limited edition bottling series for the Negra Modelo beer brand in its home market of Mexico.
The brewer, which is owned by Anheuser-Busch InBev, said earlier this week that the eighth special edition bottles for Negra Modelo will be available in the Mexican off-trade from this month until the end of the year. Six different designs will be available, featuring the work of six Mexican artists.
The designs play on the human senses: Touch, sight, taste, hearing, smell and “the sixth sense”, Modelo said.
The Negra Modelo bottling special edition concept began in 2006.
Earlier this week, we published the first part of an interview with MillerCoors' sales president, Ed McBrien, where he explained the thinking behind's the JV's biggest launch to date, Miller Fortune. ...
Last week, MillerCoors unveiled the biggest brand launch in its five-and-a-half year history: Miller Fortune, a beer designed to take on the spirits market. But, how will this strategy play out, and w...
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Diageo unveils new Bundaberg Rum packaging
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends