UK: Greene King signs Nottingham Forest deal
Greene King expands sports sponsorship
Greene King has signed a three-year deal to be the official beer sponsor of English football club Nottingham Forest.
Greene King and Nottingham Forest announced today (1 June) that the Suffolk-based brewer has secured pouring rights for its IPA brand at Forest's City Ground stadium.
Carlsberg was the previous sponsor at the 30,000 capacity stadium, a spokesperson for Forest confirmed to just-drinks. The club did not give a reason for the change.
"Nottingham is an important region for us and the success of our Trent FM Arena sponsorship has proven this," said Greene King's free trade sales director Joe Parks.
Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
Carlsberg has signed a deal to distribute leading Spanish lager brand Mahou in the UK, as the brewer looks to tap consumer demand for imported bottled beers....
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review