ONLINE: Glenmorangie to team up with Thomas Pink shirt-maker
Glenmorangie's partnership with Thomas Pink runs until the end of April
Moet Hennessy has secured an online tie-up for its Glenmorangie single malt Scotch brand with high-end shirt-maker Thomas Pink.
The company's US division said earlier today (5 March) that it has lined up three pairings of Glenmorangie expressions and Thomas Pink shirts for consumers to buy via the Reserve Bar website.
- 'The Classic Gentleman' pairing features Glenmorangie Original with Thomas Pink's Classic White Shirt
- 'The Discerning Adventurer' comprises The Lasanta Sherry Cask Finish, a 12-year-old expression coupled with Thomas Pink's Bengal Stripe Shirt collection
- 'The Ultimate Perfectionist' joins together Glenmorangie Signet alongside Thomas Pink's Imperial Collection
The parings are available until the end of next month.
Earlier this year, Moet Hennessy reported a rise in profits in 2013 on the back of flat sales in the year.
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during July 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the l...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends