ONLINE: Glenmorangie to team up with Thomas Pink shirt-maker
Glenmorangie's partnership with Thomas Pink runs until the end of April
Moet Hennessy has secured an online tie-up for its Glenmorangie single malt Scotch brand with high-end shirt-maker Thomas Pink.
The company's US division said earlier today (5 March) that it has lined up three pairings of Glenmorangie expressions and Thomas Pink shirts for consumers to buy via the Reserve Bar website.
- 'The Classic Gentleman' pairing features Glenmorangie Original with Thomas Pink's Classic White Shirt
- 'The Discerning Adventurer' comprises The Lasanta Sherry Cask Finish, a 12-year-old expression coupled with Thomas Pink's Bengal Stripe Shirt collection
- 'The Ultimate Perfectionist' joins together Glenmorangie Signet alongside Thomas Pink's Imperial Collection
The parings are available until the end of next month.
Earlier this year, Moet Hennessy reported a rise in profits in 2013 on the back of flat sales in the year.
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2013. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest...
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during July 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the l...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts