US: Glazer's to launch Given Tequila liqueur in Texas
Tequila liqueur Given is set to be launched in the US state of Texas after Glazer's picked up the exclusive distribution rights for the brand.
The 17% abv product, which claims to the world's first "ultra-premium" Tequila liqueur, will be available in the state from the end of this month, Glazer's said yesterday (16 April). The drink is "macerated with limes and sweetened with Sauvignon Blanc grapes", according to Given.
The spirit is produced in France in the Cognac region, according to Given's website. The brand is distributed elsewhere in the US by MHW Ltd.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts