US: Future Brands renews Glazer's deal
Future Brands has renewed its deal with Glazer's Distributors in two US states.
Glazer's will distribute the portfolios of Beam and Absolut as part of what Future Brands called "an exclusive, long-term agreement".
"Our success is hinged on building and strengthening critical partnerships with our distributors, and our ongoing relationship with Glazer's will give us the competitive advantage needed to succeed in Texas and Louisiana," said Steve Bellini, Future Brands' president and CEO, yesterday (17 January).
He added: "We are confident that our partnership with Glazer's positions us - and them - to capitalise on key growth areas and fuel our overall success."
Glazer's president Jerry Cargill added: "The selection of Glazer's as the exclusive distributor in Texas and Louisiana speaks to the confidence that our partners have in our ability to build and sell their brands."
There has rarely been dull moment in recent years for anyone concerned with Stolichnaya, with a long-running rights dispute over the brand name, a switch to bottling the brand outside Russia and the t...
With interest surrounding the likely sale of Swedish spirits producer V&S Group growing by the day, there could be no better time to look at the company's flagship vodka brand Absolut and the opportun...
Beam's acquisition of Teacher's and Laphroaig may not have attracted as much attention as some other elements of the Allied Domecq sell-off but as Michael Cockram, Scotch brand director at Beam Global...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is hoping to up its presence in China for the Harveys sherry portfolio....
Carlsberg's interest in Vin & Sprit should be seen as a way for the company to diversify out of beer and improve its "critical mass in drinks distribution," according to a research note by Dresdner Kl...
Carlsberg has shown an interest in Vin & Sprit, the makers of Absolut vodka, after the Swedish government sanctioned the sale of the wine and spirits company....
The Swedish government has not ruled out splitting up Vin & Sprit prior to a sell-off, according to local reports....
Constellation Brands is looking at acquisition that will boost its premium spirits portfolio, though it has reiterated that it is not interested in buying Absolut owner V&S....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends