UK: Funkin revamps cocktail mixer packs
Funkin cocktail mixers
Funkin has given its premium cocktail mixers line a packaging revamp and plans to launch the range in travel retail in the UK.
The new-look seven-strong Funkin range displays a new company logo and bolder colours as well as an outline of the glassware for each cocktail, the firm said on Tuesday (1 June).
Funkin CEO Andrew King said: “The new pack design conveys product usage as a cocktail mixer and communicates the premium quality of the product which is made from 100% natural ingredients.”
Separately, Funkin will launch its cocktail mixers into World Duty Free at London Gatwick and Manchester airports this month.
King added: “The launch of Funkin into the travel retail market is part of our business expansion and will provide a unique offering to travellers. Spirits are an important category in travel retail and by positioning Funkin alongside them, we offer a broader drinking solution for customers.”
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends