Product Launch - US: Friends Beverage Group's Friends Fun Wine Coffee Wine
Friends Fun Wine Coffee Wine
Friends Beverage Group's Friends Fun Wine Coffee Wine
Category - Wine, coffee, 6% abv
Available - From yesterday
Location - In 15 US states: Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia; retailers include Walmart, CVS, Kroger’s, 7-Eleven and others
Price - SRP of US$1.99 per 25cl can
Distribution - Southern Wine & Spirits, Glazer’s, Phoenix/Beehive, Monarch Beverages, Empire Distributing and Heidelberg
Friends Beverage Group has added to its Friends Fun Wine range with two coffee flavours.
The 6% Cabernet Coffee Espresso and Chardonnay Coffee Cappuccino are described as an “alternative to high-alcohol beverages” and are targetted at outdoor occasions. The flavours come in 25cl slimline cans.
The Friends Fun Wine range was launched last year and includes Red Sangria, White Sangria, Rose Moscato, White Moscato, Strawberry Moscato, Peach Moscato, all in 25cl cans.
Friends Fun Wine, The New Lifestyle Drink, continues to pioneer the "Fun Wine" category with the introduction of two new additions to its growing collection of low-alcohol, low calorie wines. Easy-to-drink Wine In A Can, Friends Fun Wine® is combining the world's most popular Day Drink with the world's most popular Night Drink, creating the world's first Cabernet Coffee Espresso and Chardonnay Coffee Cappuccino.
Of the two new varieties, Cabernet Coffee Espresso features a rich flavor of fresh cabernet grapes, espresso coffee, and a hint of chocolate while Chardonnay Coffee Cappuccino features sweet, refreshing Chardonnay grapes with vanilla cappuccino coffee and smooth hints of chocolate. These new flavors are sold in Friends Fun Wine's 250mL slim cans, which are convenient, portable, quick chilling and recyclable, containing two servings per can. At just 6% alcohol, Friends Fun Wine Coffee Wines offer consumers a great alternative to high-alcohol beverages, making it the perfect refreshing complement to summer parties, BBQs, sporting events, brunch, at-home consumption and more.
"As creators of the Fun Wine category, the addition of Cabernet Coffee Espresso and Chardonnay Coffee Cappuccino strongly aligns with our mission to deliver a FUN drinking experience," said Joe Peleg, CEO of Friends Fun Wine. "We are proud to be the first-to-market with our Fun Wine In A Can, and look forward to introducing the new coffee varieties to our Fun-Loving Fans."
About Friends Fun Wine
Friends Fun Wine is The New Lifestyle Drink that recently launched in the U.S. as The Alternative To Beer and is emerging as the most innovative drink hitting retail shelves, restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and airlines this year. The low alcohol (6% ABV) line includes Red Sangria, White Sangria, Rose Moscato, White Moscato, Strawberry Moscato, Peach Moscato, and now Cabernet Coffee Espresso and Chardonnay Coffee Cappuccino imported from the EU. Friends Fun Wine® comes in an attractive, convenient, portable and quick chilling 250 ml, 8.4 ounce aluminum can and is available at retailers nationwide.
Original source: Company Release
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- CCBA partner "in place by 2018" - Coca-Cola
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends