US: Frederick Wildman and Sons appoints southern division chief
Fine wine importer Frederick Wildman & Sons has installed a new boss for its southern division in the US.
Tim Daffin has been promoted from his role as south central region manager to the post of AVP - southern division manager, the New York City-based company said. Daffin, who has been with Wildman since 2010, was previously responsible for national brands and the fine wine division in Texas and Louisiana.
Prior to joining Wildman, he spent five years as area manager for William Grant & Sons in Texas and Louisiana.
Rocco Lombardo, Frederick Wildman & Sons’ newly-elected president, said: “After 18 months of directly looking after the southern division, I feel it’s now the appropriate time to officially pass on the reins to Tim Daffin.”
William Grant & Sons Ltd is set to continue innovating its spirits portfolio by introducing new flavours to mature categories and to build on the success of its 2014 launches such as Three Barrels’ Ho...
The clamour in recent years to enter the Irish whiskey category suggests that the segment is poised to become the next big thing. But, with one brand dominating the sector massively, are the prospects...
Primarily known as a player in Scotch whisky, in recent years William Grant has broadened its portfolio. While a number of these brands have performed well it needs to develop them further. This profi...
William Grant & Sons has released a 15-year-old expression of its Irish whiskey brand Tullamore Dew....
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during September 2014....
Earlier today (23 July), the International Wine & Spirit Competition released the list of full winners for spirits for 2015. Here is the list of trophy winners....
Gin is a spirit, which is made from juniper berries. Increase in demand among the millennial population in the US, growing demand for premium gin, and increased marketing and promotions by vendors are...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research