ASIA: Fraser & Neave beverage units get new CEOs
Fraser & Neave ended its JV with Heineken this year
Fraser & Neave (F&N) has appointed new chief executives for two of its beverage divisions.
Dato' Ng Jui Sia has been appointed CEO of non-alcoholic beverages and Huang Hong Peng will become CEO of beer, F&N said yesterday (1 July). “These two senior leadership appointments are part of our overall initiative to provide sharper operational focus on two key beverage categories,” F&N board committee chairman Koh Poh Tiong said.
The appointments follow ThaiBev securing a controlling stake in the Singaporean conglomerate last year, after a protracted battle for the group.
Dato' Ng has been with F&N for 18 years and was previously CEO of F&N Holdings Berhad in Malaysia. Huang worked in F&N's joint venture Asia Pacific Breweries, which was taken over by Heineken this year, and was most recently deputy CEO of F&N's food & beverage division.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2013....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read Hot Topics on just-drinks in 2013....
Heineken has announced the appointment of Loïc Latour to the post of president of its French distribution subsidiary, France Boissons....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Half-year sales lift for Pernod Ricard
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research