US: Foster's Wine Estates realigns sales teams
It's been a lively year for Foster's
The US-based wine unit of Foster's Group has confirmed details behind its new leadership team for distributor management and off-trade accounts.
Foster’s Wine Estates Americas said late last week that David Brown has been appointed vice president for off-premise accounts. Brown joins Foster’s from Mars, Inc where he served as VP of sales for their health and nutrition division.
Meanwhile, Foster’s distributor management team will be led by four division vice presidents: Linda Gawne, who has previously worked for Diageo and Coors; Tom Tomesko, who has worked with E&J Gallo Winery and Glazer’s Distributors; John Grant, who was a past president of Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates and Constellation Wines Australia; and Christian Gray who has been with Foster’s for three years and has prior experience with Gallo and Diageo.
“Some 12 months ago, we started the process of transforming Foster’s in-market capabilities,” said Foster’s senior vice president of sales, Mike Holden. “These new senior level appointments combined with the latest realignment of our distributor management organisation along with the development of a new luxury sales team are critical steps forward in implementing our strategic plan.”
Last month, Foster's Wine Estates said it had lined up a change of distribution partners in the country.
M&A activity within the beer sector this year has been limited to just the one big transaction, in Mexico. Larry Nelson believes, however, that 2010 could have served as the calm before the storm, wit...
Moet Hennessy has confirmed a change of leadership at its US unit....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends