US: Former Diageo exec joins Heineken in trade marketing activation
Catherine Vieira becomes Heineken's senior director for trade marketing activation this week
The US division of Heineken has appointed Catherine Vieira to the post of senior director for trade marketing activation in the country.
Heineken USA confirmed earlier this week that Vieira will assume the role with immediate effect. When contacted by just-drinks yesterday (1 December), a spokesperson for the division said Vieira will replace Frank Polley, who has left the company to join Pernod Ricard in its wine division in the US.
As head of trade marketing activation, Vieira will lead the development of all channel strategies and retail marketing programmes for Heineken's US portfolio, and will report in to Kheri Tillman, VP of trade marketing and sales strategy.
She joins Heineken from consumer healthcare company Boehringer-Ingelheim, where she was director of trade marketing. She previously spent time at Diageo, where she was director of trade marketing for the on-premise channel.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research