UK: Famous Grouse set for festive push
The campaign includes a concerted push for The Famous Grouse 10-year-old for the first time.
While two of the campaign's TV ads focus on the brand icon in general, an execution, entitled Nightcap, focuses solely on the 10-year-old whisky.
Maxxium UK will air the ads throughout the UK together with its Red Carpet spot, which was aired for the first time last Christmas.
Maxxium UK's marketing manager for The Famous Grouse, Emma Heath, said: "The Famous Grouse enjoyed a successful Christmas last year boosted by heavyweight advertising. The new ads fit well as part of our long-running campaign and we're certain fans of the legendary Grouse will enjoy seeing our icon its new environments.
She added: "The Famous Grouse 10-year-old has now reached critical mass in terms of size and distribution and we felt it merited its own advertising.
"Above all, this GBP1.5m advertising campaign is all part of a strong promotional plan to ensure that The Famous Grouse remains Scotland's favourite whisky."
Bacardi has been engaged in a legal battle with Pernod Ricard over the rights to the Havana Club trademark for years. But Patience Gould believes the US-based spirits giant is shooting itself in the f...
Diageo is extending its Johnnie Walker whisky portfolio, with a launch into the ultra deluxe segment in Europe and the Americas....
The Edrington Group has appointed Callum Barton, former president and CEO of Richemont North America, as a non-executive director....
The Scotch Whisky Association is toasting a record year for Scotch around the world....
Yet another premium Tequila is set to hit the US after Admiral Imports secured a deal to distribute Voodoo Tiki Tequila....
Inver House Distillers has insisted it is performing "ahead of expectations" despite seeing profits fall last year....
Diageo has lined up an addition to its Singleton line of Scotch whiskies for the US....
CL World Brands have quashed reports in India that the company is in talks over a possible joint venture with local firm John Distillers (JDL)....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer