GLOBAL: Falua Sociedade de Vinhos updates Tagus Creek
Tagus Creek gets revamp
Falua Sociedade de Vinhos has updated the packaging for its Tagus Creek wine brand.
The Portuguese wine firm said late last week that the revamp has been introduced to “give a more contemporary feel with greater focus on the grape varieties in the blend and clearer information on the back label”.
QR codes have also been added to the labels, allowing customers with mobile phones access to more detailed information about the wines.
“Our aim is to communicate directly and clearly with our consumers to demystify the wines and make them more accessible,” said Luis Castro, director of Falua Sociedade de Vinhos. “Portuguese wine is still not as widely understood in the UK as other categories.
“This new image for Tagus Creek will not only increase shelf standout for the range but also help to educate consumers about Portuguese wines and grape varieties in a way that is engaging and forward-thinking.”
Tagus Creek is available in the UK, Belgium, the Nordics, China and Switzerland and is set to belaunched shortly in the US.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research