Product Launch - POLAND: Excellence's Excellence Polish Raspberry, African Pomegranate and Cuban Mojito
Click through to view the Excellence syrup range
Excellence's Excellence Polish Raspberry, African Pomegranate and Cuban Mojito
Category - Syrup, fruit-flavoured
Available - Since this week
Location - Poland, off-trade in branches of Tesco, Auchan, Carrefour and Biedronka (Jeronimo Martens)
Price - RRP of PLN10 (US$3.30) per 70cl can
Distribution - Excellence
Private-label syrup producer Excellence has launched a range of three syrups under its namesake brand name. The raspberry, pomegranate and Mojito variants rolled out to Polish off-trade outlets earlier this week.
The three flavours contain 40% juice and are available in 70cl cans.
Excellence intends to export the range to the UK, France and Germany later this year.
Excellence S.A. that so far has specialized in producing private label syrups for retail chains, has launched onto the market 3 syrups in innovative packaging. The syrups are available in the following flavours: Polish Raspberry, African Pomegranate and Cuban Mojito and are sold in 700 ml metal cans.
Excellence S.A. has been known so far as a major supplier of private label syrups produced for retail chains. The launch of original syrups that are to be used to make drinks at home in an original and innovative can marks an outset of company development program with the new motto "Striving for excellence". The motto is used to announce the new chapter in the history of the company that is aimed at looking for improvement and development.
New syrups in metal cans with an original shape offer consumers a completely new quality, both in terms of metal cans used for the first time for syrups in this part of Europe, and in terms of innovative flavours that let the company extend its target group and acquire consumers accustomed to different brands.
A professional R&D team succeeded to achieve three syrups characterized with very high quality and organoleptic parameters;
- Excellence Polish Raspberry represents the best aspects one can associate with this fruit
- Excellence African Pomegranate is a tasty version of pomegranate, one of the most healthy fruit from the superfruits group
- Excellence Cuban Mojito makes an ideal base for cocktails originating from this hot island
Soon after the long weekend Excellence syrups in cans will be available in Auchan, Carrefour, Tesco and Biedronka supermarkets (Jeronimo Martins – almost 3,000 shops in Poland).
So far syrups in metal cans on the European market have been associated with a known Teisseire brand that is owned by the British beverage concern, Britvic. Excellence S.A. soon plans to expand its exportation activities to developed beverage markets, mainly to Great Britain, France and Germany. A metal can is an advantage on markets such as the German one where it enables to reduce recycling costs as a more environmentally friendly packaging that is a good alternative for glass packaging.
New Excellence syrups will certainly lead to reshuffling on the syrup market in Poland.
The company has announced to launch more innovative products in the health & wellness category. After launching such innovative packaging changes in syrup market share are expected.
Original source: Company Release
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts