UK: Everywine.co.uk signs deal with telegraph.co.uk
In a bid to boost its operations the online encyclopaedia of wine, everywine.co.uk, has signed a deal with telegraph.co.uk. Under the terms of the agreement everywine.co.uk will make its entire range of wine listings available to the 100,000 daily visitors to telegraph.co.uk. Alex Hole head of sales at telegraph.co.uk said: "Under this new deal we will provide our users with access to an extensive range of wines and promotions and I am delighted to have established this new partnership."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads